OLM to PST transfer Guidelines
Through a third-party tool like Kernel for OLM to PST, the users can easily and efficiently convert Outlook for Mac OLM files to MS Outlook PST files. For converting Microsoft OLM to PST files or to access data of corrupted or damaged OLM files, safely extracting the data from OLM file is important. Follow the steps given below for retrieving data from OLM file:
- Launch Kernel for OLM to PST software. The main window of the software appears. The ‘Select corrupted source OLM file’ interface appears.
- Click Browse button to select the location of OLM file.
- Click OK to proceed. A dialog box is displayed after successful completion of scanning and data retrieval from OLM file.
- Click OK to preview the retrieved data. All the folders are enlisted in a tree-like structure in the left pane.
- Select any folder from the left pane to view the items that are displayed in the right pane. Select any item from the right pane and view its details which are displayed just below the items in right pane.
Now, after retrieving data from OLM file the recovered items can be saved in various formats such as PST, MSG, MBOX, DBX, EML, RTF, HTML, IMAP, TXT, and MHTML to be accessed in MS Outlook and Outlook Express. Additionally, users can export the files to other destinations as well, including Office 365, email server or web-based emails. You can select versatile migration alternatives, such as AOL, Yahoo, Gmail, iCloud, Outlook, Hotmail, MS Exchange Server, IBM Domino, Novell GroupWise, and Company IMAP Account. To save the recovered items in PST file format, follow the steps given below:
- Select the folders from the left pane to be saved. The ‘Date Range Selection’ interface appears.
- Check ‘Select date range’ checkbox to select the date interval from the dropdown list to save the selected items.
- Click ‘Add Date Range’ button to specify the date interval.
- Click OK. The selected dates are displayed in ‘First Date’ and ‘Second Date’ columns respectively in the ‘Date Range Selection’ interface. User can add multiple dates using ‘Add Date Range’ button and can remove any selected date using the ‘Remove Date Range’ button.
- Click Next to continue.
- Check ‘Attach prefix to store name’ checkbox to add prefix in the ‘Manage Output PST’ interface. Provide Prefix name in the ‘Prefix’ textbox.
- Click Next to proceed. The ‘Destination Path Selection’ interface opens.
- Click Browse button to provide the location of destination folder.
- Click Finish to save the PST file. The software copies the items at desired location.
This OLM to PST Conversion Utility saves the data at specified location. A dialog box opens containing message about successful saving of PST file at the specified location. The details of the saved PST file are also displayed.
- Click the link of destination folder to view its contents. Else, select the saved file and click OK to view its contents.
Kernel for OLM to PST converter supports Windows 10, Windows 8,
8.1, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 98 and 95 operating system and all versions of MS Outlook (both 32-bit and 64-bit), Outlook Express and Outlook for Mac.